City of Edinburgh Council

PCNs start with ED, EH or EB

Edinburgh Council do not have an online viewing system. However you can contact them using the details below to request evidence. You will need to ensure that you include the vehicle registration and PCN reference in your request.

If you are not the Registered Keeper of the vehicle (or the addressee on the PCN) you may need additional authorisation from them as you would be considered a 3rd party.

Parking services
PO Box 4660
BN11 9FR
Phone: 0131 469 5400