South Hams District Council

PCNs start with IV.

South Hams Council do not have an online viewing system. However you can contact them using the details below to request evidence manually, either by email or by post. Please ensure that you include your registration and PCN reference.

If you are not the Registered Keeper of the vehicle (or the addressee on the PCN) you may need additional authorisation from them as you would be considered a 3rd party.

Please click the button below to open an email to request PCN evidence from South Hams Council:

(opens in new window)

Follaton House
Plymouth Road
Phone: 01803 861234